Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
Conveyancing is the process of legally transferring the ownership of a property from the seller to the buyer. This process begins when an offer on a property is accepted and is completed when the buyer receives the keys.
Many people associate buying or selling a property with complications, delays and stress; however, the assistance of an experienced, dedicated team of conveyancing solicitors can help make the process a smooth one.
We advise clients on all aspects on conveyancing, including:
- Sale and purchase of residential, commercial and investment properties
- Property development including shopping centres, office blocks, industrial estates, residential developments, hotel and leisure developments
- Financing arrangements
- Property investment and joint ventures
- Devising co-ownership structures
- Tax based property transactions
- Commercial leasing and related landlord and tenant matters
- Private residential tenancies
How we can help
With over 70 years of experience, M.M. Halley & Son has represented thousands of individuals in residential and commercial property sales and purchases. We have acted on behalf of private clients in Waterford as well as property companies, builders and developers across South East Ireland.
We combine the expertise of our legal team with the attentive, approachable and efficient service unique to a family-run firm. We keep you regularly updated with the progress of your transaction and provide a dedicated point of contact throughout. If a sticking point should arise, we act swiftly and decisively to secure a favourable resolution.
Give us a call…
Do you have a commercial or residential conveyancing project in Waterford, Wexford, Tipperary, or Kilkenny you’d like to discuss? Please call our conveyancing specialists Liz Dowling, Richard Halley, Frank Halley & Fiona Ormond on 051 874073, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.